Share This Post
Thanksgiving Driving TipsPosted On October 1, 2018
So you’re packing up the CRV or Civic and heading out with the family to enjoy Thanksgiving with the grandparents. To ensure you have a stress free time, the crew at Northern Honda took time to share a few tips for traveling on holidays.
- Attitude is everything. As easy as it is to rush, and get stressed, you’ll enjoy driving your Honda to see relatives if you take a few deep breaths, allow yourself some extra travel time, and allow time for any detours.
- Remember to focus on the family. Put the phone or tablet down. Make time to chat, to have a few laughs, and to connect in real life. Your texts and tweets can wait for a while, while the family spends some time together.
- Be luggage-smart! double check that you packed anything you’ll need and bring some comfortable pants to allow for a little extra turkey and stuffing.
- Road fun. If you’ve got kids, consider a vehicle like the Honda Odyssey Van, which can make holiday travel easier to get through. its rear entertainment system is easily viewable by passengers in the second and third-row seats. And don’t forget Honda’s trademarked “How Much Farther App” to add a little more fun to the trip.
- Most of all, count your blessings. We’re supposed to be thankful, not stressed! That may be the best tip of all.