Posted on March 17, 2020 | sofacommunication
To our valued customers at Northern Honda,
Northern Honda cares about our community and is taking things day-to-day with COVID-19. We currently remain open for business, with modified hours, by appointment only. Please contact us by phone, text, email, or web chat. We understand the importance of social distancing during this time and we are taking preventative steps to keep our visitors and staff safe. We are encouraging any of our customers to not come in if:
- They have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, or have been in direct contact with someone who traveled outside the country in the last 14 days.
- They/ You have flu-like symptoms or feel unwell or have been in direct contact with someone who is experiencing these symptoms.
We have amped up our cleaning and sanitizing and have implemented the following standards and protocol:
- We are working by appointment only. Please book an appointment before coming into the Dealership
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Honda finance/ lease payments, please visit www.honda.ca for more details
- No handshaking policy and no contact (keep 1 meter apart)
- ALL departments at the dealership will close at 5PM effective immediately (Monday through Friday, Closed on Saturday and Sunday)
- Sick employees will be separated and sent home immediately
- A sanitizing agent will be used 3 times a day on frequently touched surfaces
- Hand-washing signs will be posted in all washrooms and at entrances
- Please wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds and especially wash hands upon entering the business or use hand sanitizer
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is important! We will keep you up to date with business operations as government announcements are made.
If you are unsure if you should attend your appointment, please don't hesitate to contact us for advice prior to your appointment.
Thank you and stay safe!