Fighting rust is a must. Despite advances in auto manufacturing, you need corrosion protection that goes beyond the manufacturer’s limited rust warranty.Final Coat offers the most advanced corrosion protection available through the CM-3000 electromagnetic rust inhibitor. And for today’s Hybrid and Electric vehicles, the same unmatched corrosion protection is now available with the Final Coat BPH-5000 hybrid module.
How does electromagnetic corrosion protection work?
When installed by your dealer, our modules send a patented pulse-wave signal across your entire vehicle, protecting all sheet metal surfaces of your vehicle inside and outside. Final Coat electromagnetic corrosion control modules provide unmatched performance, and are proven to reduce the rate of corrosion on automotive sheet metal by up to 99.7%. Our patented protection also features:
- Total perforation protection, even when caused by stone chips and scratches.
- Patented pulse-wave signal is harmless to you and your vehicle.
- An environmentally friendly alternative to chemical sprays.
- One-time installation. No inspections or reapplications required.
- Transfers easily to your next vehicle.
- The best corrosion warranty in the industry.
Will the Final Coat electromagnetic corrosion module drain my car battery?
The module does not drain your vehicle battery. It only draws 1/3 of 1 milliamp to power the technology, which is 75 times less power than any other module on the market.
Can I transfer the Final Coat electromagnetic corrosion module to my next vehicle?
That depends on your contract. If your warranty contract has a Transfer Section then it is at the written discretion of the Warranty Centre. Please contact our warranty administrator by phone, at 1-800-952-9058 or email, at email@example.com.
Has the Final Coat electromagnetic corrosion protection technology been tested by independent, non-biased agencies or organizations?
Yes, in 2002 and again in 2004, the Final Coat electronic corrosion protection module underwent extensive additional testing at the request of the Canadian government. Tests reveal a 98% to 99.7% reduction in corrosion on automotive sheet metal panels.
Why should I choose Electromagnetic corrosion protection over traditional rust sprays?
The Final Coat electromagnetic corrosion module covers areas of your vehicle that traditional chemical sprays do not, including the roof, window line, and seams of your vehicle. The electromagnetic corrosion module means you never have to spray again. Sprays may contain harmful petroleum products with adverse effects for the environment, and most chemical sprays must be re-applied annually.
My car already has some rust; will the Final Coat electromagnetic corrosion module help?
The Final Coat electronic corrosion protection module will slow down the process of corrosion, even if there is rust present before installation. The module is proven effective in achieving up to a 99.7% reduction in corrosion on automotive sheet metal panels.
How it Works
Our patented electronic corrosion protection module uses state-of-the-art technology to extend the life of any vehicle. It reduces the rate of corrosion on galvanized and galvannealed steel by up to a factor of 100 on automotive sheet metal panels. In other words, it will take up to 100 times longer to create the same amount of rust with EICCT than it would without it.
Smithers’ Scientific Services Humidity Test
Independent Laboratory located in Akron, Ohio
Testing conducted in 1997 on BodyGard module (rebranded Final Coat in 2004)
Type of Test: Humidity Test
Test Panel Size: 2 sections (7 feet x 15 inches) connected by grounding strap
Test Results: “Substantially reduced the corrosion rate”
- Test conformed with ASTM Standard D1654
- Four separate automotive sheet metal panels, each measuring 7 feet x 15 inches
- Each panel scribed to bare metal
- One panel connected, other three not connected
- 35 days (800 hours) of exposure in corrosion chamber
- “Test panels showed a marked degree of severe corrosion and rusting”
- “Scribes protected by BodyGard system were nearly corrosion free”
- “The BodyGard system appeared to afford substantially more corrosion”
- Test repeated two more times with consistent results