So you’re packing up the CRV or Civic and heading out with the family to enjoy Thanksgiving with the grandparents. To ensure you have a stress free time, the crew at Northern Honda took time to share a few tips for travelling on holidays.
- Attitude is everything. As easy as it is to rush, and get stressed, you’ll enjoy driving your Honda to see relatives if you take a few deep breaths, allow yourself some extra travel time, and allow time for any detours.
- Remember to focus on the family. Put the phone or tablet down. Make time to chat, to have a few laughs, and to connect in real life. Your texts and tweets can wait for a while, while the family spends some time together.
- Be luggage-smart! double check that you packed anything you’ll need and bring some comfortable pants to allow for a little extra turkey and stuffing.
- Road fun. If you’ve got kids, consider a vehicle like the Honda Odyssey Van, which can make holiday travel easier to get through. its rear entertainment system is easily viewable by passengers in the second and third-row seats. And don’t forget Honda’s trademarked “How Much Farther App” to add a little more fun to the trip.
- Most of all, count your blessings. We’re supposed to be thankful, not stressed! That may be the best tip of all.